This game provides great practice with synonyms, antonyms, and making analogies. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. Great for the whole class or small groups!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 word choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with incomplete analogies (4 pages)
• Analogies Using Synonyms answer key/printable (1 page)
• Analogies Using Antonyms answer key/printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
answer, cheerful, complete, condensation, contrast, correct, different, difficult, divide, evening, float, freedom, grin, guess, ignore, misplace, mistake, negative, rainy, repel, shy, silent, start, terrible, tiny, trade, understand, vertical, wealthy, whisper
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!