Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Yum! This fun Thanksgiving or Christmas speech therapy game is piled high with holiday food vocabulary. Answer analogy, synonym, or antonym cards, then draw a dinner plate. You may get a category question (Can you name three foods that are sweet?) or a plateful of yummy food. See who will collect the entire turkey dinner first! Winner, Winner Turkey Dinner!
✔An ink-saving low color version is also included for you, or you may print in grayscale.
Winner Winner Turkey Dinner Game is terrific for speech therapy, small classroom groups or RTi. The leveled cards are appropriate for first through fourth grade.
Open-ended versatility! Use this cute game with the 238 included cards or with your own to target any skill.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: Build Expressive and Receptive Vocabulary and Language Skills.
• Winner Winner! Turkey Dinner Game Dinner Table Mats
• 48 Food Dinner Plate Cards- Collect all the plates to Win the Game!
• 16 Fun Bonus Dinner Plate Cards including prompts for naming category members.
• Draw Your Own Dinner Coloring page for Expressive Language Fun.
• 48 Analogy Cards
• 52 Level 1 Antonym cards for grades K-1
• Level 2 Antonym cards for grades 2-4
• 70 Synonym cards
• Low Color/ B&W Version provided! See file labeled “Turkey Dinner Low Color Version” for those wishing to conserve printing resources.
Want more Turkey fun? See my money-saving
❤ If you like this product, you may enjoy these fall activities: Just click the green text to see more.
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺