Is your class having trouble understanding analogies? Comparing can be tricky – but these puzzles make it a lot more fun and engaging!
This set includes:
• 30 puzzles
• each puzzles features one analogy pair
• dog is to bark as cat is to meow
• boat is to float as airplane is to fly.
These cards come in two different versions:
• black and white version which can be printed plain, or on colored paper
• colored version with four different colored watercolored backgrounds.
Answer Keys for all the Analogy pairs written in the
standardized test format:
This helps to familiarize students with the formal version of analogies they are more likely to see on exams.
These cards are a great tool for introducing, reviewing and practicing analogies!
Great for small reading groups, centers, stations, tutoring or Intervention!
Are you looking for more ELA activities? Click here!
Fashion Craze Learning Days