Do you need to go over analysis but your kids should already know it? Is it the beginning of the school year and you want to see what your students already know? This lesson goes over analysis as a concept, accesses what they should already know, and identifies if they can find those elements in context. It culminates in a short analysis paragraph writing assignment.
Included in this listing:
- Analysis Overview PowerPoint
- Analysis PreTest Handout (Included in PDF file)
- Analysis PreTest Answer Key (Included in PDF file)
- The Story of an Hour Handout (Included in PDF file)
- The Story of an Hour Answer Key (Included in PDF file)
If you're interested in seeing the teacher guide before you buy, you can visit my blog here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Thank you and happy teaching!