This resource provides a hands on and engaging way for students to review their data analysis unit or take notes as the unit progresses.
Skills covered :
This mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review the following 7th grade data analysis skills :
* Measures of center
* Measures of variability
* Random samples
* Visual overlap
* Data practice
This flip book aligns perfectly with my 7th Grade Analyzing Data Unit
and was created based upon the study guide for the unit.
About this resource :
This resource is SO versatile because it comes in three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Additional 7th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books :
* Analyzing Data Mini Book
* Angles and Circles Mini Book
* Constructing Triangles Mini Book
* Equations Mini Book
* Expressions Mini Book
* Inequalities Mini Book
* Integer Operations and Rational Numbers Mini Book
* Probability Mini Book
* Ratios and Proportions Mini Book
Available in the following bundle(s) :
7th Grade Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
7th Grade Math Mini Tabbed Flip Book Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. email@example.com
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.