Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.21 MB | 15 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.9–10.7. They will analyze the representation of a subject or a key scene in two different artistic media. Students will look closely at authors' emphasis and purpose. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes two multiple choice questions and one sorting question
• Definitions of key terms, such as representation and medium
• Excerpts from several texts, including "Macbeth" by William Shakespeare
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels