Also included in
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$425.00$477.50Save $52.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$205.50Save $30.50
- Teach students about intellectual health and help them learn how to create a foundation for academic success while in middle school! Students will learn health skills like analyzing influences and self-management as they explore intellectual health (one of the eight dimensions of health. Distance Le$36.00$43.50Save $7.50
- In this Health Skills Introduction bundle, students will learn how to practice fundamental health skills. Students will examine the definition and learn how to practice the following skills: Analyzing Health Influences Accessing Valid Information Interpersonal CommunicationDecision Making Goal Setti$65.00$79.00Save $14.00
In Analyzing Health Influences, students will learn how to analyze the different influences that affect their health.
First, students will view a Powerpoint to learn about specific health influencers. Then they’ll identify the people and things that influence their own health. The students will then create posters to create a plan for managing the influences in their lives. This skills-based lesson plan is the perfect introduction to the skill of analyzing influences.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
This is a skills-based unit focused on practicing the skill of making healthy decisions. This health education unit connects to National Health Education Standard #5.
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
- Analyzing Influences on Mental Health
- How to Write Goals with SMART Goal lesson plan and Classroom Posters
- Dealing With Challenges and Coping Mechanisms
- Mental Health and Emotions Skills-Based Lesson Plan
- Social-Emotional Learning and Mental Health Skills-Based Bundle
- How to Make Healthy Decisions and the D.E.C.I.D.E. Model
- Interpersonal Communication Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Stress and How to Manage It with Stress Management Stations
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!