I created this unit to teach students to think critically as they viewed movies. This unit was designed for my drama class as a six week long unit. I focused on a wide variety of genres and used older movies to avoid familiarity.
This product contains the following:
1) teacher notes with student outlines
2) movie suggestions
3) genre notes
4) 13 worksheets to analyze movies, including some for the following movies:
*The Breakfast Club
*The Magnificent Seven
*To Catch a Thief
5) 4 worksheets designed to look at archetypes and the protagonist
Analyzing Movies: A Unit for your Drama Class
by Dena Lopez
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you found this product useful for your drama class, you might also be interested in this product from Room 311:
Student Created Plays and Scenes for Drama
Pantomimes for Middle and High School Drama Classes
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.