The culminating task asks students to closely read and then use text evidence from Ray Bradbury’s “All Summer in a Day” in order to write about the relationships between these plot concepts: protagonist, antagonist, conflict, climax, and resolution.
This activity is centered on the premise that Margot’s conflict is that the children don’t like her because she’s different.
This package includes the following:
1. Blank plot diagram
2. Answer key for plot diagram
3. SmartBoard activities for content vocabulary review
4. Guided relationship thinking for protagonist, antagonist, conflict, climax, and resolution
5. Answer key for guided relationship thinking
6. Text-based activity to support analysis of conflict
7. Answer key for conflict analysis activity
8. Culminating text-based writing task
9. Writing exemplar