Analyzing Primary Sources
Use this activity to teach students the basic skills
and practices for analyzing primary sources
in a Social Studies class. This guide helps students to identify primary sources, investigate them for content, and apply questions about the source for bias or integrity.
Student Reading on Primary Sources and Analysis
5 Primary Sources for Analysis Practice
Wrap-Up Questions to overview the activity with the whole class
This would be an excellent Back to School activity to help introduce the skill or review it from the summer break!
An answer key is not included since individual student answers will (and should) vary.
See the complete product by looking at the Preview
This activity is also part of my Introduction to Ancient World History Complete Unit.
• Ancient & Early World History Quotes Posters Bulletin Board Wall Decor Set
• Excavating Ancient Civilizations Expedition Centers Activity
• Introduction to Ancient World History COMPLETE UNIT Plans w/Activities
• Mapping the Lands of the Ancient & Early World Activity Bundle
• Sumer Perspective Assignment Sumerian Society Ancient History
• Mesopotamia Timeline Research & Report Activity Ancient River Civilizations
• Modern America Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set
• World History Primary Source Analysis BUNDLED SET! French Revolution to Cold War
Be sure to check out my other Primary Source Analysis activities!