Analyze the themes and lessons in the books or fables you're reading in your elementary reading class. This ready-to-print pack of multi-leveled activities has 11 organizers for working with theme, morals, and lessons in literature. Great for guided reading groups, whole group reading lessons, or reading response activities. A must-have for your reading toolkit!
What Do I Get?
- Common Themes in Children's Literature Reference
- Common Morals Taught in Children's Stories Reference
- Common Themes in Aesop's Fables Reference
- Common Themes in Literature Reference
- Setting/Characters/Problem/Solution/Theme Organizer
- Setting/Characters/Mood/Conflict/Theme Organizer
- Finding Theme through Plot Retelling
- Finding Theme through Character's Words & Actions
- Finding Theme through Character's Lesson Learned
- Finding Theme through Events
- Supporting Theme with Text Evidence
- Common Theme with Three Examples from Literature
- Common Theme Analysis
- Fable Theme/Lesson Organizer (General Characters)
- Fable Theme/Moral Organizer (Animal Characters)
You May Also be Interested in these Organizer Packs...
If you enjoy these organizers, be sure to visit my store for some of my other guided reading resources today!
⭐ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
- Check out the product preview so you know exactly what you’re getting before you purchase!
⭐ FOLLOW MY STORE
⭐ LET ME KNOW HOW I’M DOING
⭐ FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
⭐ CHECK OUT MY BLOG
⭐ SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER