Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.25 MB | 26 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.9-10.6. They will use cultural context to explain why a character acts a certain way. Students identify different cultural elements in a text and research them to gain a better understanding of the
text. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes two multiple choice questions and one fill-in-the-blank question
• Definitions of key terms, such as point of view
• Excerpts from several texts, including Oscar Wilde's "An Ideal Husband"
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels