The Anatomy 3D Model Bundle includes the following sense organs:
• Eye Anatomy 3D Model
• Ear Anatomy 3D Model
• Skin Anatomy 3D Model
The Nitty Gritty Science Anatomy Bundle makes use of the NGSS Science and Engineering Process, it also supports the following targeted performance standards from the NGSS:
• 4-LS1-2. Use a model to describe that animals receive different types of information through their senses, process the information in their brain, and respond to the information in different ways.
• MS-LS1-3. Use argument supported by evidence for how the body is a system of interacting subsystems composed of groups of cells.
• MS-LS1-8. Gather and synthesize information that sensory receptors respond to stimuli by sending messages to the brain for immediate behavior or storage as memories.
Modeling can begin in the earliest grades, with students’ models progressing from concrete “pictures” and/or physical scale models to more abstract representations of relevant relationships in later grades. (NRC Framework, 2012, p. 58)
Along with each model activity, Nitty Gritty Science will provide the following with this download:
• Background of developing and using models in the science classroom.
• Teacher Guide (with colored photos) of building the Nitty Gritty Science models.
• Template for optional pocket to hold brochure/model key.
• Template for correct sizing of brochure and model key.
• Two options for models – one with and one without labels.
Make sure to check each products’ preview to see what is included in the downloads.
Cliff Note Version: Product is for ONE TEACHER – Please do not distribute illegally and if using with your students in an online capacity, make sure documents are password protected.
Copyright © Nitty Gritty Science, LLC. All rights reserved by author Dr. Erica Colón. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.