Anatomy Flash Cards contains 60 flash cards for each of the 11 body systems, for a total of 660 flash cards! Each set of flash cards comes with two versions: one with answers on the back, and one with blanks for your students to fill out. This bundle also includes the anatomy board game with 60 anatomy review questions free of charge!
Each set of flash cards comes with two versions:
• Flash cards with answers are ready to print for your students. You can print double sided with the answers to each flash card on the back.
• Flash cards blank answers has blanks on the back of each flash card so that your students can complete it for their own review or as an assignment.
• Answer key to all of the flash card in one convenient location.
What’s included in this bundle?
Click on the individual product previews above for a full preview of each set of flash cards!
• Skeletal system – types of bones, major bones in the body, bone cells, cartilage, joints, tendons, ligaments, bone repair.
• Integumentary system – layers of the skin, hair, nails, regulating body temperature, acne, wound healing.
• Muscular system – skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, the sarcomere, muscle contractions, major muscles in the body, how to build muscle, muscle disorders
• Circulatory system – blood vessels, the heart, circulation, your heart beat, heart disease, blood, blood types.
• Respiratory system – respiratory tract, breathing, cellular respiration, changes in pressure, exercise, air quality, asthma, smoking.
• Digestive system – the digestive tract, mechanical and chemical digestion, peristalsis, teeth, saliva, stomach, pancreas, liver, small intestines, large intestines, absorption and digestive system disorders.
• Nervous system – neurons, action potentials, the synapse, the reflex arc, the brain, brainstem, spinal cord, nervous system disorders.
• Endocrine system – glands, hormones, feedback loops, the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, thymus, pineal gland, fight or flight response, diabetes, endocrine system disorders.
• Lymphatic/Immune system – the lymphatic system, the innate immune response, the adaptive immune response, immune system disorders.
• Excretory system – the excretory organs, urine formation, nephrons, glomerular filtration, the bladder, urinary system disorders.
• Reproductive systems – the parts and functions of the male and female reproductive systems, fertilization, the menstrual cycle, the development of the fetus, infertility, and in vitro fertilization.
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email?
Here's how to become a follower: Look under my store name, "The Science Hedgehog" for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I truly value your feedback - it helps me improve my current and future products!