Anatomy Flash Cards contains 60 flash cards for each of the 11 body systems, for a total of 660 flash cards! Each set of flash cards comes with two versions: one with answers on the back, and one with blanks for your students to fill out.
This is part of a growing bundle – it currently contains 8 of the 11 anatomy units! Purchase now and you’ll automatically receive the remaining units when they are added: the lymphatic/immune system, the urinary/exocrine system, and the reproductive systems. The price of this bundle will increase to $28.05 when the three additional units are completed. This bundle will be complete before September 30, 2018.
Each set of flash cards comes with two versions:
• Flash cards with answers are ready to print for your students. You can print double sided with the answers to each flash card on the back.
• Flash cards blank answers has blanks on the back of each flash card so that your students can complete it for their own review or as an assignment.
• Answer key to all of the flash card in one convenient location.
What’s included in this bundle?
Click on the individual product previews above for a full preview of each set of flash cards!
• Skeletal system – types of bones, major bones in the body, bone cells, cartilage, joints, tendons, ligaments, bone repair.
• Integumentary system – layers of the skin, hair, nails, regulating body temperature, acne, wound healing.
• Muscular system – skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, the sarcomere, muscle contractions, major muscles in the body, how to build muscle, muscle disorders
• Circulatory system – blood vessels, the heart, circulation, your heart beat, heart disease, blood, blood types.
• Respiratory system – respiratory tract, breathing, cellular respiration, changes in pressure, exercise, air quality, asthma, smoking.
• Digestive system – the digestive tract, mechanical and chemical digestion, peristalsis, teeth, saliva, stomach, pancreas, liver, small intestines, large intestines, absorption and digestive system disorders.
• Nervous system – neurons, action potentials, the synapse, the reflex arc, the brain, brainstem, spinal cord, nervous system disorders.
• Endocrine system – glands, hormones, feedback loops, the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, thymus, pineal gland, fight or flight response, diabetes, endocrine system disorders.
• Lymphatic/Immune system – expected completion date: August 2018
• Urinary/Exocrine system – expected completion date: September 2018
• Reproductive systems – expected completion date: September 2018
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email?
Here's how to become a follower: Look under my store name, "The Science Hedgehog" for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I truly value your feedback - it helps me improve my current and future products!