This product is everything you need to administer a successful midterm and final exam in your anatomy and physiology class – plus the resources you need to review with your students beforehand. This pack includes editable versions of midterm and final exams, all differentiated for CP (College Prep, or "on-grade level") and Honors ("advanced") classes. The exams come in two versions - Form A and Form B - with the multiple choice rearranged in both to help prevent potential cheating. All exams include multiple choice and open response questions and come with detailed answer keys as well as separate answer sheets that can be used to minimize copies year after year. Best of all, everything in this pack is editable so you can perfectly customize it to fit your students' needs.
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
Exams can take so much time to make and differentiate between levels – plus on top of that you have to create review resources that correlate. Save yourself the time and let me do the work for you! If you are worried about it being a perfect match for your classroom and curriculum, know that everything is editable so you can make it exactly what you need! If you do already own my full year anatomy and physiology curriculum, this resource perfectly aligns!
What is included?
- 3 pages of teacher implementation notes
- 2 editable review study guides with 50 objectives plus vocabulary terms aligned to each exam (PDF and Word doc formats)
- 4 editable exams (2 midterm, 2 final) for CP and honors level anatomy classes (PDF and Word doc formats)
- Each test includes 25-35 multiple-choice questions and 25-30 open response questions
- Each test also comes in versions "A" and "B" with rearranged multiple choice to help prevent cheating
- Detailed answer keys for each exam (PDF)
- Animated PowerPoint answer keys for each review guide (PowerPoint)
- Vocabulary Review Games for the midterm and final exams (PowerPoint)
What is covered on each test?
- The midterm exam covers the first semester of my anatomy and physiology course, including content from the following units: Introduction to Anatomy, Support and Motion, and Control and Coordination
- The final exam covers the second semester of my anatomy and physiology course, including content from the following units: Transport, Absorption and Excretion, Protection, and Reproduction
*Note* All tests are editable so you can rearrange and/or add to them based on any additional content you teach or if you teach in a different order than I do!
Want this for another subject?
Find similar resources for the following subjects here:
Looking for other end of year resources?
Check out some of my favorites by clicking below!
- Anatomy Vocabulary Review Cards
- Teach the Class! Review Project
- Design a Children’s Book Review Project
What if I have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
- Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
- Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
- Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
- Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
- Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
- Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.