Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Anatomy Test Questions contains over 100 questions for each of the 11 body systems that you can customize for your students, for a total of over 1200 test questions! Each unit test includes multiple choice, true and false, labeling, fill in the blank, matching, short answer, long answer and complete answer keys!
This is part of a growing bundle – it currently contains 9 of the 11 anatomy units! Purchase now and you’ll automatically receive the remaining units when they are added: the urinary/exocrine system, and the reproductive systems. The price of this bundle will increase to $37.40 when the three additional units are completed. This bundle will be complete before November, 2018.
What’s included in this bundle?
Click on the individual product previews above for a full preview of each set of test questions!
• Skeletal system – types of bones, major bones in the body, bone cells, cartilage, joints, tendons, ligaments, bone repair.
• Integumentary system – layers of the skin, hair, nails, regulating body temperature, acne, wound healing.
• Muscular system – skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, the sarcomere, muscle contractions, major muscles in the body, how to build muscle, muscle disorders
• Circulatory system – blood vessels, the heart, circulation, your heart beat, heart disease, blood, blood types.
• Respiratory system – respiratory tract, breathing, cellular respiration, changes in pressure, exercise, air quality, asthma, smoking.
• Digestive system – the digestive tract, mechanical and chemical digestion, peristalsis, teeth, saliva, stomach, pancreas, liver, small intestines, large intestines, absorption and digestive system disorders.
• Nervous system – neurons, action potentials, the synapse, the reflex arc, the brain, brainstem, spinal cord, nervous system disorders.
• Endocrine system – glands, hormones, feedback loops, the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, thymus, pineal gland, fight or flight response, diabetes, endocrine system disorders.
• Lymphatic/Immune system – the lymphatic system, the innate immune response, the adaptive immune response, immune system disorders.
• Urinary/Exocrine system – expected completion date: October 2018
• Reproductive systems – expected completion date: November 2018
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email?
Here's how to become a follower: Look under my store name, "The Science Hedgehog" for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I truly value your feedback - it helps me improve my current and future products!