This project tackles the Tissues Unit of Anatomy and Physiology.
It provides students various opportunities to showcase their talents in demonstrating their understanding.
Some of my students decided to write a song, produce an original short video, or write a short comic book.
The following projects include but not restricted to the following:
• Music video of tissues
• A skit (Fake surgical video/fun skit etc…)
• A comic book or storybook
• A model of various tissues found in the body
• A board game / card game
• A poster is not creative unless you can convince me otherwise
• Or anything else – but clear with me first!
What you need to include:
• An overview of the functions of tissues
• The major classes of tissues (4 classes)
• Classifications, functions and locations of each major and sub-types of tissues
o Diagrams of all the various tissues classes
• Tissue damage and repair
• One tissue disorder
• Effects of aging
Please visit my store
to see more of my fun stuff!
or visit my website at www.sciyeung.com/blog
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License