This product is designed to be used as a review game in an anatomy and physiology classroom, inspired by the popular TV game show "Password." This cumulative game includes vocabulary from the entire year of anatomy and physiology curriculum and is editable so that you can customize it perfectly for your classroom. This product comes with 2 editable PowerPoints so that you can play this game as review for a midterm or final exam.
- 2 slides with implementation suggestions
- 1 editable PowerPoint with over 250 slides of anatomy and physiology terms for a midterm exam (covering terms related to Introduction to Anatomy, Support and Motion, and Control and Coordination)
- 1 editable PowerPoint with over 250 slides of anatomy and physiology terms for a final exam (covering terms related to Transport, Absorption and Excretion, Protection, and Reproduction)
- A timer, in presentation mode, to enhance the game
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I love to use this product because reviewing vocabulary can be mundane but is critical for science mastery and this game is a fun and effective way to do it!
Want to test out what the game looks like?
Check out the version I made for Biology for free here.
Looking for even more Anatomy resources?
**Note** this product is included in the Anatomy and Physiology Exam Pack! Check it out before you decide to purchase!
What if I have a question?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name, join my email newsletter, or follow me on Instagram. These are the three best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.