This vocabulary review resource is a fun game to play when reviewing terms that would be covered in your Protection Unit in your Human Anatomy and Physiology course. 112 terms are covered related to: the integumentary system, the lymphatic system, and the immune system. This resource was inspired by the popular game "Taboo" and is a favorite for my students every year!
How can I use this?
- As an entire class review game
- As task cards for an individual challenge for fast finishers
What is included?
- 1 unit of cards for you to print, cut out, and laminate for reuse year after year
- 112 total cards of vocabulary terms
- Each card has the vocabulary term and 4 "taboo" words, 1 of which is a challenge term that can be included or not, in order to differentiate the difficulty of the game
- An editable card template (in PowerPoint) so you can add extra terms
- 1 page of implementation suggestions
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I love to use this product because reviewing vocabulary can be mundane, especially in a course like A&P that is almost an entirely new language, but is critical for science mastery and this game is a fun and effective way to do it!
Looking for more A&P review game resources?
I have created this same resource for the following units:
Or save 20% by purchasing the A&P Full Year Bundle of Vocabulary Review Games!
What if I have a question?
Email me at email@example.com I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
Follow me on TpT, join my email list, or follow me on Instagram. These are the three best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
- Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
- Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
- Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
- Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
- Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
- Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.