showing 1-5 of 7 products
This resource is a compilation of editable daily quizzes or bell ringers to start off each class period for your an entire school year for a Human Anatomy and Physiology course. It is an excellent way to check in with each student on a daily basis in a quick and efficient manner, and is my favorite way to start class smoothly and effectively. It includes 155 days worth of assessment questions covering the following content:
- Intro. to Anatomy
- Support and Motion
- Control and Coordination
- Absorption and Excretion
How can I use this?
• As a bell ringer warm up to get students settled for class
• As a daily quiz to assess students each day
• As an exit slip to check for understanding at the end of class
What is included?
- 7 different units of content
- 155 slides for 155 days of bell ringers/daily quizzes, all of which are editable.
- Weekly answer sheets for students, plus an editable version
- Answer keys
- 3 pages of implementation notes and helpful hints
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I use this as a bell ringer assignment to start off each class period. There are three reasons why I love implementing Prime Times and they have honestly completely transformed my classroom culture. First, I love them because I truly believe the most important time of the class period, the “Prime Time,” is the first 5 minutes in terms of getting students settled in and focused for the day. Second, it is an opportunity for me to check in daily which each student and see how they are keeping up with the content. Third, implementing Prime Times has motivated my students to think about my class daily, because they know when they are at home each night that the next day I will be checking what they know in the Prime Time – so they better be prepared! I hope you will grow to love using this tool and that it will benefit your class as much as it has benefitted mine! You can read more about my love for Prime Times in my blogpost here.
Looking for more A&P resources?
Check out these other full year anatomy bundles!
Looking for other bell ringer resources like this one?
I have made this same resource for the following subjects:
What if I have a question?
Email me at email@example.com I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name, join my email newsletter, or follow me on Instagram. These are the three best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.