Anatomy and Physiology Curriculum
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (68)
showing 1-5 of 68 products
All the resources you need to teach Human Anatomy and Physiology! Includes BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, or flipped classrooms!
This Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum by Science Island is perfect for . . .
- New teachers or teachers new to A & P
- A & P teachers with no textbooks and/or limited resources
- Experienced A & P teachers who are looking for some new ideas
What Chapters are Included?
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy (An optional bonus chapter that may be added to Chapter 4.)
- Nervous System
- Special Senses
- Endocrine System
- The Blood
- Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic and Immune Systems
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
What’s in this A & P Curriculum?
- COURSE PLANNING GUIDE This document includes lists of equipment and supplies you'll need and an instructional activities planner to help you plan materials acquisition.
- PACING GUIDE An editable document that presents a possible sequence of instructional activities, day by day, including the best way to chunk content for student comprehension. A chart for tracking NGSS alignment including Scientific and Engineering Practices, Disciplinary Core Ideas, Crosscutting Concepts, and Performance Expectations is also included.
- CONTENT Anatomy and Physiology Digital Textbook: PowerPoints & Notes
- The foundation of my Anatomy and Physiology Curriculum is the content presented in the PowerPoints. My goal is to present accurate, relevant, clear, and concise content in a highly engaging visual format. Each PowerPoint is also included in a Google Slides™ version. Use these in class, for distance learning, or flipped classrooms.
- Links to narrated PowerPoint videos are perfect for flipped classrooms, distance learning, or make-up work for absent students.
- Two versions of student notes are included. One is a short-answer-style outline that students complete during the lecture or while viewing the slideshow or videos. The other notes format is fill-in-the-blank style. This format is also available on Google Docs™.
- Each PowerPoint resource includes a teacher's guide with teaching tips, content outline, key terms list, and lecture notes.
- Two resources designed to assist students in mastering key vocabulary words are also included. One is a key terms chart that can be folded over for use as a study tool. The other is a set of flashcards in a print-friendly format. Just print, cut, fold, and laminate for years of use.
- LEARNING EXPERIENCES Multiple activities are included for each major concept. You can use them all or select the ones that work best for your students.
- Task Cards for Anatomy & Physiology These will be available in both print and digital formats and include a PowerPoint Review with all the answers.
- Anatomical Diagrams Diagrams for each major body system are included in both black and white print format and color digital format. There is also a matching quiz for each diagram.
- Supplements for Instruction and Assessment This is a bundle unto itself and includes all the day-to-day bell-ringers, worksheets, activities, and labs you need to bring each concept to life for your students. This is also where you will find the assessments for each chapter. All quizzes and the chapter tests are editable and available in print and digital Google Forms™ versions. A comprehensive final exam is also included.
- Human Body Files This is an interactive portfolio of pop-ups, flaps, pockets, and awesomeness! There is a Human Body Files resource for each major body system. For support chapters such as Introduction, Special Senses, The Blood, and Nutrition a set of graphic Nifty Notes is included instead.
- Dissections include slideshows, videos, lab practicals, and more! You'll get dissection labs for the following: Sheep Brain, Sheep Eye, Sheep Heart, Sheep Kidney, and the Fetal Pig.
Please click on the green PREVIEW box at the top of the page or you can click the links above to see a more detailed preview of each included resource.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.