Multiple choice final exam includes questions on:
• Describe the fundamental life processes and explain how they depend on the physical structure and chemical activities of the cell and
• Describe how the several body systems work together to maintain homeostasis in the human body
Describe significant similarities and differences in the basic structure of plant and animal cells.
• Explain the role of cell membrane in supporting cell functions
• Describe the difference in structure and function of the different types of tissue in the human body
• Explain how the physical structure of the skin relates to the functions.
• Identify and classify all of the bones in the human body
• Describe how the structure of bones relates to their functions.
• Explain the difference between the structure of the three different types of muscle and how these differences contribute to their functions.
• Describe the functions of muscles and how the structure of different muscles relates to their functions.
• Identify all the components of the nervous system.
• Explain how the nervous system mediates communication between different parts of the body and the body’s interactions with the environment.
• Identify all the components and functions of the cardiovascular system.
• Explain the functions of different organs of the cardiovascular system and describe how the structure of the cardiovascular organs contributes to their function.