Also included in
- Looking for a vetted anatomy curriculum that you and your students will love? Look no further! This anatomy curriculum is perfect for a high school Anatomy and Physiology, health, or advanced Biology class and includes everything you need to teach a unit on each system of the body. Labs, doodle no$260.00$309.50Save $49.50
This is a lesson bundle for the male and female reproductive systems to be used in a high school Biology or introductory Anatomy course. A PowerPoint, doodle notes, diagrams, worksheets, and a quiz are all included. Answer keys for all items are provided.
Need to adjust the level of detail for your class? No problem! The PowerPoint presentation and quiz are EDITABLE.
Please note: This is also part of my Full Anatomy Curriculum. If you are interested in teaching all systems of the body, purchasing this bundle will SAVE you 25%.
Included in this product:
- Pacing guide for daily instruction
- EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation with highlighted vocabulary, anatomical terms, and full-color illustrations
- 4 pages of Reproductive System Doodle Notes that coincide with the PowerPoint
- Diagrams of male and female reproductive systems and sperm anatomy
- Student review worksheet or study guide
- Editable 10-question quiz with diagrams
Teaching virtually this year?
This bundle includes digital Doodle Notes so students can complete them at home while viewing the PowerPoint!
*I'll be working to digitize the other student pages before December 2020.
Other digital resources you may be interested in:
- A&P Patient Case Study for Reproductive System: Endometriosis
- Reproductive Systems Digital Drag & Drop Diagrams
*For more details and visuals of the lesson, click on the PREVIEW link above.*
-Anatomy and physiology of male reproduction: sperm, testes, seminiferous tubules, semen, epididymis, vas deferens, penis, prostate and Cowper's glands
-Anatomy and physiology of female reproduction: ovaries, follicles, ovulation, oviducts, ovarian cycle, menstrual cycle
-Human fertilization and development: zygote, morula, placenta, blastocyst, fetus