This printable contains four clear and simple cross sectional diagrams of the human ear. They photocopy well and are great for use as a labeling and coloring exercise for your students.
The first diagram is a colored and labeled reference chart. In case you need a little refresher before going over your lesson, or want something for your slightly older children to be able to read, we have added a simply worded but terminologically accurate summary, describing each of the labeled parts.
The summary is designed to be understandable by young children with very little prior knowledge of the human body. In this case, grade one and two students will probably find it a little lengthy for independent reading. Although it is very simply described, it also includes a few more advanced details, such as alternate terminology and basic descriptions of how things work.
Complete package contents are as follows:
- One colored and labeled reference chart, (Not for black and white photocopying).
- One black and white labeled reference chart, (identical)
- One black and white diagram with lines for students to fill in labels
- One black and white diagram with no lines or labels, so you can customize what labels the diagram will include
- 4 page reference sheet with descriptions for each of the labeled parts