#theamygroesbeckanchorchart As seen on Instagram!
Anchor charts are purposeful learning tools because they help students recognize learning goals, review concepts, and establish learning expectations. Students are also able to engage in the learning process when they have an active role in creating anchor charts.
This planogram is designed to project onto a wall or board so that the digital template can be traced directly onto chart paper. **UPDATED - NOW INCLUDES STUDENT VERSIONS WITH BLANK EXAMPLES THAT CAN BE FILLED IN AS NOTES DURING A LESSON!**
Use these digital templates as a guide in creating your own charts or print and use them in other helpful ways:
- Trace and create an anchor chart with students
- Print on bright colored paper and use as posters
- Print and send home as reference tools for students and parents (homework or tutoring)
- Print and create a flipbook that students can reference during math stations/centers.
A step-by-step guide with visuals is also provided to assist you in creating your own charts, as well as a FAQ page about how I create and implement anchor charts in my own classroom.
Volume FOUR - MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION cover the following topics:
- Multiplication Vocabulary
- Division Vocabulary
- Representing/Modeling Multiplication
- Representing/Modeling Division
- Multiplication and Division with Repeated Addition/Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division with Equal Groups
- Multiplication and Division with Arrays and Area Models
- Multiplication and Division with Number Lines
- Multiplication and Division with Strip Diagrams
- Multiplication with the Commutative Property
- Division with the Distributive Property
- Properties of Multiplication
- Fact Families
- Multiplication Algorithm Strategies
- Multiply Using Compensation (Compatible Numbers)
- Multiply Using Partial Products
- Multiply Using Area Models
- Multiplying by Multiples of 10
- Multiply 2-Digit Numbers
- Multiply 2-Digit by 2-Digit Numbers
- Long Division
- GET Strategy for Multiplication and Division
Check out the preview to see exactly what you'll get!
Check out more anchor chart planograms!
Anchor Chart Planogram Vol. 1 - FRACTIONS
Anchor Chart Planogram Vol. 2 - PLACE VALUE
Anchor Chart Planogram Vol. 3 - ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
Anchor Chart Planogram Vol. 5 - GEOMETRY
Anchor Chart Planogram Vol. 6 - MEASUREMENT: TIME