Ancient Africa: Interactive Notebook Pages
is a bundle of flippable templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on topics related to Ancient Africa. Pictures of each notebook page included.
- Geography of Ancient Africa
- The Sahara Desert
- The Nile River
- Trade in Ancient Africa
- Kingdom of Ghana
- Mali Empire
- Songhai Empire
- Kingdom of Kush
- Kingdom of Aksum
- Ancient Carthage
- Hannibal and Punic Wars
- Art in Ancient Africa
- Daily Life
- Traditional African Religions
NOTE: Ancient Egypt Interactive notebook pages are not included in this set. A complete set of Ancient Egypt notebook pages can be found here.
Ways to save:
- World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.