This digital interactive notebook for Google Drive will help students organize information about ancient China!
Why should you use a Google Interactive Product?
*No cutting, gluing or paper needed!
*Students work directly with their own copy of the file and their work is saved automatically
*Engage students and make history come alive in new ways
Interactive notebooks are an effective tool in the classroom. Not only can they assist students in keeping their work organized, but they are also an easy-to-access resource for reference throughout the year.
The Ancient China Digital Interactive Notebook resource is intended as a resource for late-elementary and middle school ages.
This resource has 13 different interactive activities to help students organize the information you teach along with answer keys for each activity. No informational text for students is included.
1. Cover page
2. Two vocabulary activities
3. The Geography of China (tabs for land features and water features)
4. Early Dynasties (Shang, Zhou, Qin and Han dynasties.)
5. The Philosophies (tabs for Confucianism, Daoism, and Legalism)
6. The Social Classes (aristocrats, farmers, artisans and merchants)
7. The Family (tabs to record the roles of men, women, and children)
8. The Silk Road (tabs for who, when, where, and why.)
9. Imperial Dynasties (tabs for the Sui Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, and Song Dynasty)
10. Comparing Confucianism (a Venn Diagram comparing Confucianism and neo-Confucianism)
11. Buddhism in China (tabs for the origins of Buddhism in China and the beliefs and practices)
12. Advancements and Inventions (12 different inventions/advancements included)
13. The Mongols (tabs for Genghis Khan, Mongol Conquests, Mongol Government, and Trade)
14. Maps of China
15. My Pictures of China (a fairly blank slide for students to place pictures or clipart that pertains to your lessons)
Please check out the preview to see what's included!
If you have any questions or concerns, the best way to reach me is through email at email@example.com