Also included in
- Ancient Civilizations Social Studies / Ancient History Interactive PowerPoint Bundle **New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides version for Distance Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus ★★★NEW UPDATE 7/19 - The bundle now contains The Stone Age | Early Humans | Archaeology In$39.38$49.23Save $9.85
- Ancient India Activities Resource Bundle!**UPDATES - 5 Reading Passages are now included in the bundle!- Digital & Print Board Game for Review now included!-Ancient Civilizations Curriculum Binders & Sample Pacing Guide for the Full School YearThis bundled product contains the following 6 St$24.00$32.23Save $8.23
- Ancient Civilizations Complete Curriculum (PRINT & DIGITAL)This complete curriculum resource has over 1000+ pages/slides of material covering The Stone Age | Early Humans | Archaeology, Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Israel, Ancient India, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome. T$175.00$259.62Save $84.62
Ancient China Interactive PowerPoint and Interactive Google Slides (for Google Classroom)
**New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides version for Distance Learning | Digital Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus
This resource is part of the Ancient Civilizations (Entire) Curriculum
This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Ancient Civilizations PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it on individual computers.
This resource is aligned with Ancient China Interactive Notebook I would highly recommend using this resource along with the PowerPoint but it is optional. The PowerPoint is a stand-alone resource.
6th Grade Ancient Civilizations Series
This resource is designed for an Ancient China unit.
Topics covered in this unit include:dynasties, aristocracy, oracle bones, bureaucracy, bronze casting, bronze age, golden age, philosophers, Mandate of Heaven, taotie mask, emperors, Terracotta Army, Confucianism, Daoism, Legalism, warlords, Analects, The Great Wall, Huang River Valley, Xia Dynasty, Shang Dynasty, Zhou Dynasty, Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huang, Confucius, Laozi, The Great Wall, The Silk Road
Ancient Civilizations Interactive PowerPoint Series:
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
You may also enjoy....