This fun, creative, simulation-based lesson is LOVED by my students - they remember it years later! Brush off your acting skills, because you'll have to try your hardest to keep a straight face as you lead students through a role play that they don't even know they're in!
- Learn key information about and principles of the early Chinese belief systems of Legalism, Confucianism, and Daoism
- Understand how different belief systems helped to stabilize ancient Chinese dynasties and society
- Read secondary and primary sources to answer questions
- Work creatively in groups and target different learning styles
- Use a graphic organizer to cement understanding
- Detailed lesson plan
- Secondary and primary source readings and questions
- Simulation "debriefing" sheet
- Graphic organizer chart and questions that can also be used for a homework assignment
You may be interested in these other lessons:
"Early Chinese Dynasties: Shang, Zhou, and the Mandate of Heaven" "The Qin Dynasty’s Shi Huangdi: Brilliant Administrator or Brutal Tyrant?" "Ancient Chinese Dynasties: Qin and Han vs. Sui and Tang" "Confucianism in China: Historical Development and Modern Impact" "Women’s Lives in Classical China"
GET FREE TPT CREDITS:
If you use this product, please leave a review! Not only is it helpful for me, you can get feedback credits on future purchases! Simply go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Become a follower to be the first to hear about flash freebies, discounts, and new products!