Also included in
- Take a step back in time to learn about Ancient Greece and Rome. In this BUNDLE, you'll find reading passages, comprehension and connection activities, character files, vocabulary posters, map activities, and so much more! Your students will love learning about these fascinating ancient civilizationPrice $28.00Original Price $40.00Save $12.00
- Ancient China, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, AND Ancient Rome all in one BUNDLE (Print & Digital)! It's packed with reading passages, comprehension and connection activities, character files, vocabulary posters, map activities, and so much more! Your students will love learning about these anciPrice $54.00Original Price $78.00Save $24.00
- This bundle contains the following social studies units:Ancient EgyptAncient Egypt Cartouche ProjectAncient Egypt Timeline & Bulletin Board KitAncient GreeceAncient Greece Timeline & Bulletin Board KitAncient RomeAncient Rome Timeline & Bulletin Board KitMedieval TimesInca Mini-UnitAztecPrice $95.20Original Price $136.00Save $40.80
This unit includes reading passages with comprehension questions to help students connect to the information, vocabulary activities, a timeline, map activity, government chart and so much more!!
Everything that you need to teach Ancient Rome is in this activity pack.
There are reading passages and comprehension questions about the following topics:
- Geography of Italy
- Legend of Romulus and Remus
- Roman Daily Life
- Mediterranean Diet
- Center Courtyards
- Religious Romans
- Roman Republic
- Farmers, Merchants, Craftsmen, Entertainers of Rome
- The Twelve Tables
- Soldiers of Roman
- The Gladiators
- Powerful Emperors
- Julius Caesar
- The Colosseum
- Contributions: Roman Forum, Bathhouses, Aqueducts, Roads, Architecture
Part 1: Hook’em with “Fast Facts"
Students predict or answer at the beginning of the unit and then check-n-correct their answers after learning the information.
Part 2: Read & Visualize
In this product, there are 20 reading passages with comprehension and connection questions. You can also use these on the interactive white board, document camera, or as handouts while students read along with their copy.
Part 3: Focus on Skills
Reinforce and enhance student learning with a variety of LA skill-based activities related to the articles and main themes of the unit.
This unit includes the following activities:
- Map Activity
- Comprehension Questions
- Character Mini-booklet for Julius Caesar
- Trading Cards for Julius Caesar
- Government: Roman Republic Activity and Chart
- Ancient Rome Mystery Flaps
- Spotlight on Vocabulary
- Vocabulary Flip Flaps
- Vocabulary Posters
- Roman Road Diagram CRQ
- Roman Contributions Activity
- Timeline Activity
- 6-page Flip Book
- Answer Keys
- Quiz & End of Unit Reflection
Part 4: Assessment & Evaluation
There are several Quick Check Activities and Questions on the informational articles to check for understanding. They could also be used as homework or exit/entrance slips to reinforce learning as well as for assessment purposes. An end of the unit Reflection is included to evaluate learning.
JUST FOR YOU!! To assess the quality and see the style of my work please check out these two FREE activity packs by clicking below:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER to gain access to our FREE Library of Classroom Resources, special giveaways, and to see our products in action!
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org versus leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © Heart 2 Heart Teaching LLC. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
**You may print for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
**Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).