Newly updated with more editable resources! Buy this bundle, which includes 13 additional pages of lesson plans and activities than you will get if you buy the products sold separately, and save big! This common core aligned interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page.
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Unit 1: Ancient Civilizations. It includes pages of handouts and lesson plans, and tons PowerPoint presentations. It is a complete organizational structure for the first unit of a world history class. Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of daily lesson plans
- An Ideas for Implementation page
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up.
- Handouts and Foldable Graphic Organizers
- PowerPoint Presentations
- A Unit Test and answer key
- A Jeopardy Style Review Game
- Cloze Notes for:
-Primary and Secondary Resources
-Writing a Myth
-All Cloze Notes Are Now EDITABLE!!!
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
World History Interactive Notebooks MEGA Bundle
Included in this bundle are several of my resources that are also sold separately:
Primary Source Analysis
Ancient Civilizations Complete Vocabulary Unit
Current Event Paragraph
Flood Story from Gilgamesh and the Bible Analysis
Bellringer and Participation Handout and Rubric
Ancient Egypt PowerPoint, Cloze Notes, and Hieroglyph Activity
Ancient Mesopotamia Cloze PowerPoint and Cloze Notes
Ancient India and China PowerPoint, Cloze Notes, and Writing Foldable
Ancient Civilizations Review Game, Study Guide, and Test--Editable
Learn the Elements of a Myth and Write One
If you like this, check out my other world history interactive notebook bundles:
World History Interactive Notebooks
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.