Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This bundled resource contains 130 posters from The Stone Age, Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Israel, Ancient India, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome.
- Maps and Timelines Included!
- These posters are perfect to display in your classroom if you are teaching Ancient Civilizations!
- Aligned with Ancient Civilizations Complete Curriculum
- You may also be interested in the full Ancient Civilizations Bulletin Board Kits Bundle that includes all the posters
Ready-to-Print PDF files & Png picture files included in the zip folder
Here is a more in-depth description of all the posters included in the bundle:
- Includes the following posters: Stone Age Timeline, Hunter-Gatherers, Paleolithic Period, Mesolithic Period, Neolithic Period, Archaeology, Hominid Timeline, Migration Map
- Includes the following posters: Mesopotamia Timeline, Mesopotamia Map, The Fertile Crescent, Ziggurat, Gilgamesh, Cuneiform, Hammurabi's Code
- Includes the following posters: Egypt Timeline, Egypt Map, Upper & Lower Egypt, Pharaohs, King Tutankhamun, Pyramids, Mummification, Hieroglyphics
- Includes the following posters: Israel Timeline, Israel Map, Israelites & Judaism, Wisdom of King Solomon, The Torah, King David
- Includes the following posters: Ancient India Timeline, India Map, Indian and Harappan Culture, Hinduism, Siddhartha Gautama, Ancient India Architecture, Buddhism
Includes the following posters: Ancient China Timeline, Ancient China Map, The Silk Road Map, Bronze Age | Oracle Bones, The Great Wall, Dynasties (With Timeline), Confucius
Includes the following posters: Ancient Greece Timeline, Ancient Greece Map, Minoan Civilization Mycenaean Civilization, Homer, Greek Mythology, Greek Olympics, Polis & Greek Life, Sparta, Greek Philosophers, Socrates, Hippocrates, Plato, Aristotle
Includes the following posters: Ancient Rome Timeline, Ancient Rome Map, Daily Life Ancient Rome, Roman Law, Punic Wars, Roman Republic, Roman Empire, Gladiators, Roman Architecture, The Fall of Rome
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
✦✦ ✦Connect with StudentSavvy! ✦ ✦ ✦
✧Click Here to receive notifications on new FREEBIES and teaching resources
✧Newsletter (Receive a FREE Project-Based Learning Activity with Sign-up!)
✧Download a Free Teaching Resources Shopping Guide!