World Adventures Kids introduces the 2nd installment in our Ancient Civilizations series, Ancient Egypt.
Other titles in the series include:
Stay tuned for updates on their release!
Ancient Egypt contains over 40 pages of information and activities! Suitable for the classroom or homeschool.
Included in the Egypt program are: lots of information organized by topic, vibrant photos, WebQuests, and hands-on activities.
Kids will immerse themselves in Ancient Egyptian culture, with lessons culminating in a personalized book.
Ancient Civilizations - Egypt is divided into the following categories:
• Basic Facts - Easy to read information
• Buildings and Structures – Buildings that were part of everyday life in
• Government – How Egyptians organized themselves
• Class Systems – Hierarchical structure of citizens
• Gods and Goddesses
• Written Language – Hieroglyphics
• Contributions – Inventions that have impacted our world
• Activities - Do all of this while having fun with games and hands on projects
Visit our Pinterest page
for more ideas!
***Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at email@example.com versus leaving negative feedback, so I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Copyright © World Adventures Kids. All rights reserved. This file is intended for classroom and personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print for your personal, classroom use, and non-commercial use only.
- Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).