- Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This big bundle of 12 World History Gallery Walks begins with Mesopotamia and covers civilizations through the Renaissance. Great for the Ancients through the Renaissance. A must have for world history. Skip the lecture and get s$43.75$34.75Save $9.00
- Ancient Egypt Teacher Resource Bundle is a set of Ancient Egypt station activities, timeline and unit project. Students build pyramids, create amulets, design an Egyptian garden, create gods, and more in their exploration of Ancient Egypt. Students complete a student-centered Ancient Egypt project$40.20$30.45Save $9.75
- Ready-to-use Ancient Civilizations GIANT resource activity bundle includes: - 55 Activities- 22 Resources- Informational textfor Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome.Great for world history in middle school or remedial high school. Other Ancient Civilization Resources$85.80$65.50Save $20.30
- Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This money-saving bundle of Ancient Civilizations for Western Civilizations Gallery Walks includes 4 gallery walks including Mesopotamia, Egypt, Rome and Greece. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving! Primary sources, info$16.00$14.40Save $1.60
- Ready-to-use Ancient Civilizations of Europe Curriculum bundle is filled with activities, projects, interactive notebook pages and more to engage students in thoughtful study of Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. This resource includes: - interactive notebook page$140.65$99.50Save $41.15
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The Middle school world history Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive al$386.37$270.46Save $115.91
Ancient Egypt Science and Technology Gallery Walk is an activity to explore 8 important scientific and technological developments of Ancient Egypt such as the sun clock and the use of simple machines in construction. Get students up and moving while they gather, analyze, and discuss information! Students explore the potential impact of these advances in an analysis activity. Interactive notebook option included for the gallery walk.
Ways to save:
- All about Ancient Egypt: Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)(includes my entire middle school world history library)
Available Ancient Egypt Resources Include:
- Ancient Egypt Inventions and Technology Gallery Walk Activity
If you like gallery walks, you can find more World History Gallery Walks in this money saving bundle.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.