Looking for a fun way to reinforce the content on the Ancient Egyptians?
Building a Pyramid Ancient Egypt Group Project
is the tool!
This project guides students through the process of completing a content-strong
pyramid model to further research and review the key content on the Ancient Egyptians
The pyramid must include hieroglyphics
, images of the times
, a timeline of the pharaohs
, and more.
Fun group activity!
Just UPDATED! See the Preview for the complete product!
Great culmination for a unit on the Egyptians!
Take a look at the many resources included in my Ancient Egypt Complete Unit:
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient Egypt Activity
• Settlement of Ancient Egyptian Civilizations Archeology Dig
• Egyptian Daily Life Centers Activity with Optional Task Cards
• Riverboat Tour of Ancient Egyptian Monuments & Pharaohs
• Ancient Egypt Civilization Notes on Powerpoint
• Examining the Egyptian Pharaohs Meet & Greet Research Activity
• Ancient Egypt Timeline Activity
• Contributions of the Ancient Egyptians Mural Drawing Activity
• Ancient Egypt Building A Pyramid Group Activity
• Ancient Egypt Unit Plan w/ Bellringers, Exit Prompts, and Homework suggestions
• Egyptian Daily Life Open Response Prompt
• King Tut Bio Reading
• Contributions of Ancient Egyptians Open Response Writing Prompt
• Unit Study Guide
• Unit Test w/Answer Key
And be sure to shop my TpT Store
for other great resources for Geography, U.S. History, World History, Classroom Management, Classroom Decor, and more!