You will receive two versions of this wonderful crossword puzzle that contains key terms and facts that pertain to Ancient Egypt. This puzzle is great in any classroom but even better in those that require differentiation. One crossword puzzle is like a normal crossword puzzle. The second puzzle contains a key for students that need a little extra help. You will also receive an answer key for fast and easy grading. Key words contained are as follows:
You will receive 30 task cards that have answers that can be easily printed on the back of each task card. Some examples of questions that appear on the task cards are as follows:
- WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF PYRAMIDS?
- WHAT IS THE NAME GIVEN TO A SPECIALLY TREATED BODY WRAPPED IN CLOTH FOR PRESERVATION?
- WHAT WAS STORED IN CANOPIC JARS?
- THE OLD KINGDOM IS ALSO REFERRED TO AS WHAT?
- WHO WAS THE GOD OF MEDICINE AND HEALING?
- WHAT IS THE SOUTHERN REGION OF ANCIENT EGYPT? IT RECEIVED ITS NAME BECAUSE IT WAS LOCATED UPRIVER WITH THE NILE'S FLOW.
- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE AREA NEAR THE RIVER'S MOUTH WHERE SILT IS DEPOSITED?
- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE EGYPTIAN SEASON WHEN THE NILE FLOODS?
You will receive 1 word search that includes key vocabulary words pertaining to Ancient Egypt. The following words appear on the word search:
You will receive 1 word scramble where students will work to unscramble key vocabulary words that relate to Ancient Egypt. You will also receive an answer key to help with grading. The following is a list of words that are on the sheet:
5) Lower Egypt
8) Nile River
12) Upper Egypt