The following is a common core based worksheet and PowerPoint focusing on the geography and religion of the Ancient Egyptians. This lesson contains a variety of student-centered activities that promote class discussion and critical thinking.
Topics covered in this lesson include:
• Egyptian geography
• The Nile River
• Egyptian religious life
• The Pharaohs
• Ancient Egyptian contributions
Activities utilized in this lesson include:
• Do now that appropriately set up the lesson
• Primary and secondary source analysis
• Links to two videos along with critical thinking questions
• Thesis writing activity
• Over 15 fact-based and critical thinking questions perfect for class discussion.
PowerPoint presentation contains 9 slides with maps, photographs, aim questions, and charts that help bring the lesson to life.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. The worksheet is a Word document so modifying it is no problem. Please rate this lesson if you are able to. Follow me to receive updates when new products are available. Thanks!