Ancient Egypt Complete 20 Day Unit
to teach all about the Egyptians
with Unit Daily Lesson Plan, a variety of interactive resources, and even a unit test and study guide to make your teacher life easier!
Includes Powerpoint lecture notes on Egypt
, a "Riverboat Tour of the Nile"
that narrates the structures built by the Pharaohs
, an archeology dig on Egyptian Settlement
, an examination of the Pharaohs
, a Cumulative Building a Pyramid Project
, other student activities and assignments, a unit plan with daily outlines of activities, bellringers, and exit assignments and more!
Also includes a unit study guide and unit test with an answer key provided.
Answer keys are not applicable for activities since all allow for open ended response and student answers may vary. It is suggested that the wrap up is completed as a whole class activity to verify all students have correct content collected!
Complete unit integrates many of the Social Studies skills
suggested by NCSS and National Geographic standards and will well cover all content required by state content standards
. Addresses all components of social studies and practices the skills of collaboration, investigation, examination, research, mapping, primary source and artifact analysis, writing, creativity, application and so much more.
Works well with my other Ancient Civilizations units
See preview for unit plan and resources included. Link below to each individual resource for full product previews!
Take a look at the many resources included in my Ancient Egypt Complete Unit:
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient Egypt Activity
• Settlement of Ancient Egyptian Civilizations Archeology Dig
• Egyptian Daily Life Centers Activity with Optional Task Cards
• Riverboat Tour of Ancient Egyptian Monuments & Pharaohs
• Ancient Egypt Civilization Notes on Powerpoint
• Examining the Egyptian Pharaohs Meet & Greet Research Activity
• Ancient Egypt Timeline Activity
• Contributions of the Ancient Egyptians Mural Drawing Activity
• Ancient Egypt Building A Pyramid Group Activity
• Ancient Egypt Unit Plan w/ Bellringers, Exit Prompts, and Homework suggestions
• Egyptian Daily Life Open Response Prompt
• King Tut Bio Reading
• Contributions of Ancient Egyptians Open Response Writing Prompt
• Unit Study Guide
• Unit Test w/Answer Key
And be sure to shop my TpT Store for other great resources for Geography, U.S. History, World History, Classroom Management, Classroom Decor, and more!