Thanks for shopping at the Traveling Teacher Online store! I hope this product will be useful to you in the classroom.
Notes on the Product
• The activity is meant to be used at the end of a unit on Ancient Egypt. It is designed to give the students choice in a concluding project after studying many different aspects of ancient Egypt.
• The activity is designed to include a project component where students create an object that connects to ancient Egypt. It also included an oral presentation component where the students will present their project to the class.
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for 7th-8th graders.
• The previous studies of your students and their overall achievement levels will greatly impact their success with this activity.
• This activity is fully customizable so that you can make adjustments which will benefit your students and the work you have done in class.
• The first two pages are meant to be copied for the students. This gives them direction on what they can choose for their project. The remaining pages are for the teacher to use for grading purposes. These may also be shared with students as you deem appropriate for your class situation.
• A page of picture examples has been included at the end of the activity. These are samples of work created by my students. You can also see more on my blog when you go to the “Social Studies” page. www.mrsmcelwee.blogspot.com
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
Visit my blogs: www.travelingteacheronline.com and www.mrsmcelwee.blogspot.com
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org