ready to use hands-on activities to engage students in their study of Hieroglyphics and the Rosetta Stone
from Ancient Egypt. Students read informational text on hieroglyphics, cartouches, scribes and the Rosetta Stone. Students write Egyptian proverbs in hieroglyphics, connect languages, and create cartouches.
Use in activity stations, for whole class activities, or to differentiate with students. This is one of 5 sets of station activities
for Ancient Egypt. Provide these along with other Ancient Egypt activities to engage students’ different interests and learning styles.
Ways to save:
- All about Ancient Egypt: Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
Available Ancient Egypt Resources Include:
- Ancient Egypt: Pyramids and Social Classes
- Ancient Egypt: Tombs, Mummies and the Afterlife
- Ancient Egypt: Hieroglyphics and the Rosetta Stone
- Ancient Egypt:Daily Life
- Ancient Egypt: Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt (Mythology)
- Ancient Egypt: Student-Centered project
- Ancient Egypt: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Ancient Egypt: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers for Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Egypt Inventions and Technology Gallery Walk Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.