Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- This Interactive Notebook Bundle focuses on the Ancient Civilizations that helped to mold and meld the world. It currently includes five ancient civilizations - Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, and now China. India will be added in the future, at which time the price will increase. Watch the pr$124.95$201.50Save $76.55
This Interactive Notebook on Ancient Egypt is divided into 11 interesting and jam packed lessons. Included in this Ancient Egyptian Interactive Notebook are lesson plan suggestions, full color examples, multiple foldable products, readings, engaging activities, a unit test, a study guide, and 2 different review games to play before the big wrap up.
Consisting of 284 pages, split into 11 lessons, each of which takes 1-6 days to cover, this is a comprehensive unit.
Save over 30% by buying this incredible comprehensive bundle!
Starting with the geography of Egypt this notebook then continues through the governments and dynasties of ancient Egypt, the social life and times of ancient Egypt, and includes lessons on hieroglyphics, religion, burial rituals, and the wonderful landmarks constructed by the Egyptians. It concludes with some review games, a study guide and an exam.
In these files you will receive primarily PDF files, although there may be zip or PowerPoint files as well. The Ancient Egypt book is 175 pages. The Egypt Geography file is 10 pages. Ancient Egypt Bingo is 84 pages. The PowerPoint slide show on Burial Rituals of Ancient Egyptians is 15 slides long. That makes a total of 284 pages covering Ancient Egypt. These files are editable.
Read a description of what's included with each lesson below or click on the links to get a more thorough view.
Lesson 1: Geography of Ancient Egypt includes a map, cloze notes, 2-column notes, and a study guide with an exam.
Lesson 2: Ancient Egypt Vocabulary includes 6 vocabulary strategies, a list of vocabulary words and definitions, flashcards, a crossword and word search, and an exam.
Lesson 3: Ancient Egypt Time Line includes a foldable time line with a pocket to store it in.
Lesson 4: Governments in Ancient Egypt includes 2 foldable activities and a writing reflection piece with an illustration.
Lesson 5: Ancient Egyptian Dynasties includes a group of 33 foldable dynasty focus pieces and a concept map to pick the 5 most important dynasties from the Ancient Egyptian realm.
Lesson 6: The Social Life section includes a step book foldable on the social classes within Ancient Egypt. It also includes a foldable activity on women and a 4-tab book on villages, education, science, and medicine. There are two readings, and a 3-2-1 review activity that also accompany this lesson.
Lesson 7: Hieroglyphics includes a reading on hieroglyphics, including an alphabet page, a foldable activity, and a creative expressions activity.
Lesson 8: Religions features 3 foldable activities, a fact sheet on some of the major gods of Ancient Egypt, and a picture frame activity.
Lesson 9: Burial Rituals includes 4 foldable activities, two of which include readings, a creative expressions activity, and comprehension questions to review the learning at the end of the lesson. This lesson also includes a supplemental PDF slide show to help with the teaching of this material.
Lesson 10: Landmarks of Ancient Egypt has six foldable activities, an outlining activity, interactive notes, and a writing reflection piece.
Lesson 11: Assessments includes a review game of dominoes, a review game of Bingo, a study guide, and an exam.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.