Ancient Egypt: Mythology
is a set of three Ancient Egypt activities focused on the gods of Ancient Egypt and the Mythology. Students read informational text on the gods and goddesses, temples and the scarab beetle. Students engage in experiential activities such as creating a god and designing a scarab. We learn more through experience, and this activity provides students the opportunity to explore in a visual and kinesthetic way the mythology of Ancient Egypt, a key part of Ancient Egypt life.
Ways to save:
- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- All about Ancient Egypt: Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
Available Ancient Egypt Resources Include:
- Ancient Egypt: Pyramids and Social Classes
- Ancient Egypt: Tombs, Mummies and the Afterlife
- Ancient Egypt: Hieroglyphics and the Rosetta Stone
- Ancient Egypt:Daily Life
- Ancient Egypt: Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt (Mythology)
- Ancient Egypt: Student-Centered project
- Ancient Egypt: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Ancient Egypt: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers for Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Egypt Inventions and Technology Gallery Walk Activity
NOTE: This product was updated 6/24/16.
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Ancient Egypt: Student-Centered Project
● Industrial Revolution: city building, transportation, inventions and more (CCSS)
● Mayan Number System: Exploring the Mayan Culture
● Civil Rights: Real-world civil rights campaign
● Colonial America: Pop-up town station activity
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.