Ancient Egypt Science and Technology of Mesopotamia Gallery Walk
is an activity to explore 8 important scientific and technological developments of Ancient Egypt such as the sun clock and the use of simple machines in construction. Get students up and moving while they gather, analyze, and discuss information! Students explore the potential impact of these advances in an analysis activity. Interactive notebook option included for the gallery walk.
Ways to save:
- All about Ancient Egypt: Ancient Egypt: Teacher Resource Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
Available Ancient Egypt Resources Include:
- Ancient Egypt: Pyramids and Social Classes
- Ancient Egypt: Tombs, Mummies and the Afterlife
- Ancient Egypt: Hieroglyphics and the Rosetta Stone
- Ancient Egypt:Daily Life
- Ancient Egypt: Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt (Mythology)
- Ancient Egypt: Student-Centered project
- Ancient Egypt: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Ancient Egypt: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers for Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Egypt Inventions and Technology Gallery Walk Activity
If you like gallery walks, you can find more World History Gallery Walks
in this money saving bundle.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.