Students will apply social science skills to understand the social, political, and cultural movements of Ancient Egypt and the Nile River Valley.
This Ancient Egypt Unit Bundle includes a fantastic set of resources and lesson plans for everything you need on Ancient Egypt. You can pick and choose the resources you want to use or follow the unit plan that outlines how to use all of them over a two week period!
This unit has been updated for Distance Learning with specific digital resources, videos, and ideas to use for your virtual classroom!
Included in this download are:
PLUS - Also included are a bunch of great resources not yet on TpT! These include:
- Unit plan file with lesson plans for every day
- Editable 9 page study guide packet
- Student poem and storyboard project.
- Two map activities on the Nile
- Vocabulary worksheet on Egyptian terms
- Webquest on Ancient Egyptian culture
- Crossword puzzle and review sheet
- Editable unit test and geography quiz on Egypt and Mesopotamia
- Links to great videos, online activities, review games, and more!
There's over 30 resources in all! All of the resources are organized by number and easy to follow and understand. They are great to implement Common Core reading strategies and keep students engaged and excited to learn.
Thanks for visiting!
Please feel free to visit and "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more!