Also included in
- Perfect for teaching a Year 7 or 8 Ancient Egypt unit, this bundle includes the following:18 worksheets covering Kingdoms and Intermediate periods, hieroglyphics, the importance of the Nile, daily life, religion and death, and the pyramidsA Escape Room PowerPoint in which students complete themed ta$8.55$9.50Save $0.95
- This bundle contains over 50 editable worksheets focussing on the history of Ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. Designed with Australian teachers and students in mind, the worksheets are aligned to the Australian National Curriculum Level 7. Worksheets can be printed, or shared electronically and compl$12.96$16.20Save $3.24
18 high-quality customisable PDF worksheets covering a range of topics including hieroglyphics, everyday life, death and religion in Ancient Egypt. Designed for teachers and students in Australia, these worksheets are a perfect addition to your Year 7 or 8 Ancient Egypt history unit.
These worksheets cover the following topics:
- The timeline of Ancient Egypt
- Language and Hieroglyphics
- The importance of the Nile
- Ancient Egypt's Social Pyramid and everyday life including food, work and family
- Religion and funeral practices
- The pyramids and their construction
These worksheets can be printed and used as hard-copies, or you can share the PDF with students electronically and they can fill in a digital copy of the PDF.
Teaching Ancient Egypt? Check these out: