This digital resource features a link to a set of 10 fully-editable Interactive pages on the Western River Valley civilizations in Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia for World History using Google Drive!
These super-engaging pages can be completed all online with laptops, tablets, or any other device that supports Google Drive!
Topics covered include:
• The geography of Mesopotamia and Egypt
• Sumer and characteristics of a civilization
• The Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Phoenicians, and Persians in the Fertile Crescent
• Hammurabi's Code
• The Hebrews and monotheism
• Cuneiform, Hieroglyphics, and early writing systems
• Ancient Egypt's 3 Kingdoms
• A timeline of the Bronze Age in Mesopotamia
• Vocabulary activities and more!
Students use the included links to research, then type directly on the pages, insert images, and drag and drop information for a variety of engaging, interactive activities! This is a fantastic way to integrate technology into your classroom and can be completed without printing any paper! Awesome for a 1:1 school or just a trip to the computer lab.
An answer key for all 10 pages is included along with 2 pages of teacher directions. All you only need is a Google account and you're ready to go!
This will also be available in the River Valley Civilizations Complete Unit Bundle
along with primary source materials, PowerPoints, projects, and more for a complete unit!
Thanks so much for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!