Looking for a fun and engaging way to discuss the Egyptian Pharaohs
and their building structures?
Want to cover the Pharaohs, Pyramids, and Egyptian Geography
Take a Riverboat Tour, Walking Tour, or Gallery Walk of the Ancient Egyptian Monuments
& identify the significant Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
in this interactive walking tour or scripted lesson.
Covers the significant places and most memorable pharaohs of the Egyptian civilization
and their contributions.
With pictures, notes, or teacher script, students experience the growth of Egypt along the Nile
. Review the Teaching Suggestions to set up activity as an interactive lecture or as a Walking Tour.
Format allows students to analyze the images and to view the expanse and impact of the pharaohs of Egypt
as they expanded their civilization.
12 Reading Cards or Script Cards on Significant Monuments and Pharaohs
20 Image Cards for primary source analysis of artifacts
3 Student Note-Taking and Wrap Up Pages
Cairo Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Palette of Narmer
Tour Map of Nile
Pyramids of Giza & Pharaoh Khufu
The Great Pyramid
Pharaoh Djoser & His Step Pyramid
Pharaoh Akhenaten's City
Jubilee Chapel of Pharaoh Senusret I
Temple of Pharaoh Hatshepsut
Temple to Amun by King Tut (King Tutankhamun)
Temple of the Pharaoh Ramses II (Ramsesseum)
Return to Alexandria
Be sure to take a look at the PREVIEW to see complete product.
Take a look at the many resources included in my Ancient Egypt Complete Unit:
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient Egypt Activity
• Settlement of Ancient Egyptian Civilizations Archeology Dig
• Egyptian Daily Life Centers Activity with Optional Task Cards
• Riverboat Tour of Ancient Egyptian Monuments & Pharaohs
• Ancient Egypt Civilization Notes on Powerpoint
• Examining the Egyptian Pharaohs Meet & Greet Research Activity
• Ancient Egypt Timeline Activity
• Contributions of the Ancient Egyptians Mural Drawing Activity
• Ancient Egypt Building A Pyramid Group Activity
• Ancient Egypt Unit Plan w/ Bellringers, Exit Prompts, and Homework suggestions
• Egyptian Daily Life Open Response Prompt
• King Tut Bio Reading
• Contributions of Ancient Egyptians Open Response Writing Prompt
• Unit Study Guide
• Unit Test w/Answer Key
And be sure to shop my TpT Store for other great resources for Geography, U.S. History, World History, Classroom Management, Classroom Decor, and more!