Also included in
- 15 Ready-to-use activities for your study of Ancient Greece. Gallery walks, station activities and more will engage your students on topics such as mythology, democracy, and more. Informational text and writing prompts included with activities.Activities included in this bundle:• Ancient Greece M$23.04$28.80Save $5.76
- Explore, inquire, analyze and engage students in the study of Ancient Greece with this set of resources including gallery walks, interactive notebooks, station activities, timelines and more to engage your students on topics such as mythology, democracy, and more. Informational text and writing pro$33.04$41.30Save $8.26
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, slides, interactive notebook foldables, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The Middle school world history Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you re$240.66$343.80Save $103.14
- Ready-to-use Ancient Civilizations GIANT resource activity bundle includes: - 55 Activities- 22 Resources- Informational textfor Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome.Great for world history in middle school or remedial high school. Other Ancient Civilization Resources$65.04$81.30Save $16.26
- Ready-to-use Ancient Civilizations of Europe Curriculum bundle is filled with activities, projects, interactive notebook pages and more to engage students in thoughtful study of Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. This bundle includes: - 55+ interactive notebook pa$86.30$123.29Save $36.99
Actively engage students in the life of Ancient Greece with this ready-to-use Ancient Greece pop-up town activity. Students read informational texts on buildings typically found in an Ancient Greece city (polis). Students then cut out and color buildings from the Ancient Greece town and build their own Ancient Greece town. The activity is rounded out with a reflective journal entry. We learn more through experience, and this activity provides students the opportunity to explore in a visual and kinesthetic way Ancient Greece.
This detailed guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for setting up activities
- Student handouts with informational text for buildings used in Ancient Greece
- A complete list of materials
Also available as part of $$ saving 15 activity Ancient Greece Station Activity Bundle
Ancient Greece Resources Include
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.