*** Click here to see a video explaining this product!!!
This ancient and modern Olympics activity is fabulous to integrate into your Ancient Greece unit or to prepare students for the winter and summer competitions. Students will read about the ancient and modern Olympics and then work in groups to play games to enforce reading comprehension. Student can continue to work with the information with an interactive notebook foldable and a fun infographic project!
Included you will find:
1 reading about the ancient Olympics written at 2 different reading levels
1 reading about the modern Olympics written at 2 different reading levels
I Have, Who Has? Ancient Olympic Game
Fake or Real? Modern Olympic Game
Interactive notebook foldable
Infographic project with directions and an example
If you like this item you might want to check out these:Related Products
• Ancient Greece Bloom's Taxonomy Task Cards
• Ancient Greece Geography Scavenger Hunt and Task Cards - Differentiated
• Ancient Greece: Dark Ages to Democracy Digital Simulation and Board Game
• Beginnings of Greece Leveled Readings and Interactive Notebook Activities
• Life in Sparta and Athens: Leveled Readings and Group Activities
If you would like to see how I use my items in my classroom please visit me at To Engage Them All