This is a cute booklet all about Ancient Greece and the influence it had on the United States. It aligns perfectly with the GPS standard listed below.
There are two sets of each booklet page: one color and one black and white. The black and white set is made for letting the students color them in!
Along with the booklet pages is a PowerPoint presentation that includes all of the corresponding information. The booklet is made to go along with the PPT and the students can fill in the blanks.
Lastly, there is a final unit test that aligns with the standard and the slides/booklet.
Included in this product is:
- 1 cover page with color
- 1 cover page in black and white
- 1 geography page with color
- 1 geography page in black and white
- 1 architecture page with color
- 1 architecture page in black and white
- 1 Olympics page with color
- 1 government page with color
- 1 government page in black and white
- 1 PowerPoint slideshow that includes each category listed above
- Ancient Greece Unit Test
Georgia Performance Standard:
SS3H1 The student will explain the political roots of our modern democracy in the
United States of America.
a. Identify the influence of Greek architecture (columns on the Parthenon, U. S.
Supreme Court building), law, and the Olympic Games on the present.
b. Explain the ancient Athenians’ idea that a community should choose its own
c. Compare and contrast Athens as a direct democracy with the United States as a